Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vintage Girly Mini Album

Wow! It has been too long! In the past year, I have finished college, had a baby, and raised a 5 year old- all while trying to maintain my marriage:) Life is good though, and I have been very blessed! Now to reenter my favorite world- my scrap world!

I wanted to share one of my *favorite* new mini albums. Early in my pregnancy, I made this album with the idea I might be carrying a girl. I was very excited and seeing lots of vintage flowers. I added lots of butterflies, dangly jewlery pieces, ruffled tulle, and pearls! Needless to say I will be saving this album, as I was blessed with another boy!



I hope you enjoy. Check back often and leave me feedback please. My goal is to add a new project every couple of days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment